Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mile High Momma's Grilled Cheese

A couple weeks ago, I was served this at....a play date.  My favorite Mile High Momma, Toni Boshee served this to me and the kiddos.  This lunch would have floored me at an eatery along the coast in Northern California, so you can imagine my bliss when it was served to me at a play date. Never suffer a sad lunch.......this is quick, fresh, and delightful.


The most beautiful things begin this way, don't you think?

The Gangs All Here
Sourdough Bread, Havarti, Basil, Tomatoes, and Honey
Oh, and don't forget your butter!
Yep, there it is....and hey now...it's organic.  That means it's like waaaay better for you.
Mmmmmhmmmmm, that's right....I don't need to explain this part, do I?
Oh, here I could tell you that I used two pieces of Havarti on mine and one on Georgia's, stacked my Basil and Tomatoes, and drizzled enough Honey to taste.  I like a little, G likes a lot.    

GLORIOUS!
Lunch of the gods, and now if you think I'm exaggerating how good this it.
Try it, I dare you.

1 comment: