Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Sartorialist and Street Fashion

Fashion ALWAYS begins on the streets never in a designer's studio.  I wonder sometimes if people understand this.  It is taken from those oddlings on the street and then translated and made digestible for the mass majority.  I think this is explained in "The Devil Wears Prada," except that they leave out that it is most always borrowed from everyday street urchins.  So next time you turn your nose up at that gem or gent wearing an offbeat ensemble....chances are you'll be buying it off a mannequin in 5 years. 

Here are my pics for Winter 2010

P.S. European Street Fashion....Enough Said.

Naked Ankles
Uber sophisticated, svelte,
and just plain super sexy.

Same Concept
but Casual.
Love.

Hepburn Reinvented.
Menswear, do it.

Same Concept
sexed up.
These boots remind me of
fishing shoes....
sexed up.



Glam Glam Glam
In the Daytime.
Take Note.

Stilettos
Anywhere.
Fearless.


I love a henley on My Man,
I don't hate one on him either.
Beards.
This just works.
It just does.
Yes.


Prestine
Chic


Unexpected Pairing.
Be bold and dress
outside the lines
.


Think.....


Timeless Fashion.





Afterthoughts:  

Structure Structure Structure.
Do all things with passion. It breeds .


















No comments:

Post a Comment